– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: You’re already doing it | Energies: silent; non-apologetic
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Feeling like it’s an uphill battle? Fear not, dear Aquarius, because you are already doing the necessary steps to get out of it. Don’t worry about the destination and how ‘big’ your steps are. A step is still a step–even if you’re still in the planning phase. You’ll get there eventually.
If you came in here to get a piece of advice on how exactly can you move forward, then the best thing you can do is never entertain those oppressive thoughts. Just keep moving forward and stop overthinking. This Oracle card reminds you that you are on the right track and you are exactly where you need to be.
Things do not need to move at a fast speed, because what you pick up along the way are substantial bits to help you gain traction. Now is not the time to be impatient, but to walk steady, Oracle asserts.
This is an affirmation that you are already on steady ground. Even if it’s still on your mind (intending to leave/move forward), you are stirring this to be your reality. It’s not about trusting the universe to help you because you really don’t need to ask for this. Rather, it’s about trusting yourself that you can manifest this. The desire is there–hold onto it and visualize it so it becomes your reality.
Redirect those tempting overthinking vibes into something that would make your journey faster (if you really care about the destination) by simply making it a habit to set an intention daily.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…