Aquarius Love Tarot – You Are Exactly Where You Need to Be
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: How can you mother yourself? | Energies: hurting; moving forward
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
You are owning it, dear Aquarius! While you are in your highest vibration right now, take advantage of it. There’s no way but up, dear Aquarius. You could be pressed with thoughts of the past, but know that it is part of the process. You are on your healing journey—embrace it.
Surrender your troubles to the Star Mother–lay all your worries, regrets, shame and guilt on Her altar. You are love in motion, Oracle says, so do not fear. You are more hald than you could possibly imagine. Star Mother reminds you to that your capacity to love and hold others is limited to your capacity to nurture yourself. Remind yourself that you are doing your best and try not to carry all the burden.
The thoughts that weigh you down are all part of the journey, so trust it. Sometimes you have to shift your focus onto something else. For example, you may want to reach out to a friend who’s in need of your talents, or do volunteer work to help you especially when you forget about laying all the burden down.
Your person may seem like they couldn’t care less, but guess what? Maybe they do. But it is not your business to know what they are going through right now (or how they’re feeling about losing you), because this will add to your heavy burden. As a result, this will just make you feel like there’s nobody else who cares for you except them.
You are enough, dear Aquarius, and once again, you are exactly where you need to be. Enjoy it like a lullaby that cradles you to peacefulness.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…