Aquarius Love Tarot – You Are Exactly Where You Need to Be
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: How can you mother yourself? | Energies: hurting; moving forward
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
You are owning it, dear Aquarius! While you are in your highest vibration right now, take advantage of it. There’s no way but up, dear Aquarius. You could be pressed with thoughts of the past, but know that it is part of the process. You are on your healing journey—embrace it.
Surrender your troubles to the Star Mother–lay all your worries, regrets, shame and guilt on Her altar. You are love in motion, Oracle says, so do not fear. You are more hald than you could possibly imagine. Star Mother reminds you to that your capacity to love and hold others is limited to your capacity to nurture yourself. Remind yourself that you are doing your best and try not to carry all the burden.
The thoughts that weigh you down are all part of the journey, so trust it. Sometimes you have to shift your focus onto something else. For example, you may want to reach out to a friend who’s in need of your talents, or do volunteer work to help you especially when you forget about laying all the burden down.
Your person may seem like they couldn’t care less, but guess what? Maybe they do. But it is not your business to know what they are going through right now (or how they’re feeling about losing you), because this will add to your heavy burden. As a result, this will just make you feel like there’s nobody else who cares for you except them.
You are enough, dear Aquarius, and once again, you are exactly where you need to be. Enjoy it like a lullaby that cradles you to peacefulness.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…