Aries Love Tarot – You Wouldn’t Give a Budge
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle message: Take caution | Your energy: stubborn and not willing to compromise
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Eva right here is symbolic of someone who presents herself like a sweet fruit to be picked. She offers excitement and novelty, but be careful because her kiss could be toxic like a snake’s bite. You could be Eva right here dear Aries, so be mindful of your intentions.
Lead with intention, dear Aries.
You could be the dominant one in this connection, and you want it your way or the highway all the time. Spirit invites you to set an intention every time you will implement or express something. That means always asking yourself the reason behind what you want to happen. Why are you doing it, to begin with?
Are you doing it to get what you want? Are you doing it because you think it will make your partner happy, or is it out of spite?
Let go of the need to be in control. Practice responsiveness instead of reactivity.
If you feel like being in opposition to your partner’s ideas, where do you think it’s coming from?
The person you’re dealing with is the epitome of intellectual honesty and wisdom. How can you tune into their wisdom so you could stand on higher ground in your relationship?
This could be the right time for you to recognize the needs of both parties and come up with a compromise. Spirit invites you to tame those impulses, and as mentioned in your reading, how can you speak from a space of love?
Tune into the energy of Soft Whispers so you can work any issue with grace. Both of you are strong, smart, and wise enough to take action based on mutual ground. Channel that energy. Manipulation, like Eva’s energy, may not bring you as success as you thought.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…