Aries Love Tarot – You Wouldn’t Give a Budge
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle message: Take caution | Your energy: stubborn and not willing to compromise
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Eva right here is symbolic of someone who presents herself like a sweet fruit to be picked. She offers excitement and novelty, but be careful because her kiss could be toxic like a snake’s bite. You could be Eva right here dear Aries, so be mindful of your intentions.
Lead with intention, dear Aries.
You could be the dominant one in this connection, and you want it your way or the highway all the time. Spirit invites you to set an intention every time you will implement or express something. That means always asking yourself the reason behind what you want to happen. Why are you doing it, to begin with?
Are you doing it to get what you want? Are you doing it because you think it will make your partner happy, or is it out of spite?
Let go of the need to be in control. Practice responsiveness instead of reactivity.
If you feel like being in opposition to your partner’s ideas, where do you think it’s coming from?
The person you’re dealing with is the epitome of intellectual honesty and wisdom. How can you tune into their wisdom so you could stand on higher ground in your relationship?
This could be the right time for you to recognize the needs of both parties and come up with a compromise. Spirit invites you to tame those impulses, and as mentioned in your reading, how can you speak from a space of love?
Tune into the energy of Soft Whispers so you can work any issue with grace. Both of you are strong, smart, and wise enough to take action based on mutual ground. Channel that energy. Manipulation, like Eva’s energy, may not bring you as success as you thought.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…