Aries love today – Lost spark?
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free Aries love today reading. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: expand consciousness and awareness
Your current energy: demotivated
Your person’s energy: willingness
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Aries-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aries love today
You feel demotivated or unsure where to go, dear Aries. You might be confused about how this relationship has evolved, and you are not ready to work towards a new beginning. Perhaps you are not open about making the necessary changes, or to create a new path towards making this partnership to blossom.
Speaking of partnership, your person seems to be very willing to work it out with you. If you are not in a relationship with this person, he/she has the readiness to create a synergistic relationship with you.
Your energy seems to be resisting the communication, and this person could only wait for you to ignite the spark in this connection.
Aries love today: The Oracle
All that has been happening to you are opportunities for growth. Spirit invites you to develop your inner wisdom. You are now being assisted to advance to higher levels of understanding, so be open.
If you feel that you have lost your mojo, acknowledge it. The more you are mindful of your feelings (positive or not), the more you will raise your self-awareness. As you raise your self-awareness, you can easily tap into that wisdom. And epiphanies magically happens through awareness.
Hurdles are opportunities. Above all, being receptive to opportunities given will propel you towards the bountiful wisdom the universe offers.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.