Aries Tarot – Getting Frustrated by the Day
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: Secrets | Your energy: restlessness and obsession
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
You seem to be getting frustrated by the fact that what you planned so long and hard is not going the way you believe it’s supposed to be.
Moreover, your person is not even helping you make a decision! That means, you could be asking your person to give you just a yes or no answer, but they are giving you a vague one. So all the more you feel like you will never have that chance to make your wish come true any longer.
However, don’t give up just yet. It’s important to remember that sometimes things don’t go as planned, but that doesn’t mean they won’t work out in the end. Take a step back and try to approach the situation from a different angle. Maybe there’s a solution you haven’t thought of yet. And if all else fails, remember that there will always be new opportunities to pursue your dreams in the future.
The Secrets card is a clear sign that you might want to add a little mystery to keep the magic alive.
You may be hounding your person on a daily basis that they are equally frustrated as well. In what ways can you step back and let go of the need for control?
Consider taking some time for yourself to reflect on your goals and desires. Sometimes, when we get too caught up in a situation, it can be helpful to step back and gain some perspective. Additionally, try to communicate with your person in a calm and understanding manner. They may be dealing with their own issues and uncertainties, and it’s important to approach the situation with empathy and patience. Finally, don’t forget to appreciate the present moment and the good things in your life. It’s easy to get wrapped up in our problems and forget about the blessings we have.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…