Cancer Love Tarot – Exciting News on Its Way to You!
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: A new way of being | Energies: self-healing
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You are going through a period of awakening, Oracle says. A major shake-up is happening and it may be something that makes you feel bad about, but know that crumbling has to happen so you can discover more about your soul’s purpose.
Spirit wants to communicate the truth of the universe to you. And it starts with an acknowledgment of what has been lost so that you can give yourself space for something new. Stay open to receiving them.
Messages from the universe will be continued to be sent to you. And they are moving fast. They could be sent through an old friend or a new lover. There could also be a new lover and they would be an inspiration for you to make changes in your life.
Also, pay attention to your dreams. Dreams reveal the subconscious aspects of the self, so this is where you will realize the action steps.
It seems like you are not ready for new things right now, so just take your time. Spirit invites you to devote yourself to being of service, or dedicate your time to self-improvement. When you take initiative to learn something new, you automatically get out of your comfort zone and discover new truths. This is how your awakening will continue to happen.
You are being with the universe and an energetic upgrade is coming upon you. That means you don’t have to take action now. All you have to do is just be open.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more