– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: You’re Already Doing It | Energies: prideful | all about them
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You have your own way of doing things and it seems like you are not open to negotiation. So this could be a question you may want to reflect on: what are you willing to let go of, dear Cancer? Certainly, you are hyper-focused on your vision of things, and you may not be open when your person tells you their side of things.
There is something in your person’s life that does not bring them joy, and they are not telling you this. While it could be a personal issue that has nothing to do with you, perhaps it’s time for you to tune in to that so you can empathize.
If you are single, you could be torn between two lovers and both of them are very likable. However, you are not willing to meet them halfway, and you’d rather have them do all the effort. That means, something around you needs to change—it could be your mindset or your way of communicating your desires. Once again, reflect on ways can you truly free yourself.
This card comes up in your reading to stop overthinking about things that you cannot control. This could be how your partner communicates with you, their quirks, or how they manage finances. Focus on your true north, and don’t question things so much, Oracle says.
Focus on your own goals and chase after your dreams. This card is a clear sign about that–you are closer to it than you think. Things are moving at a perfect speed, and even the negative ones need to happen right now. If you feel impatient, then Spirit now reminds you to walk steadily.
You are standing on a solid foundation, so trust everything around you and keep walking forward. You can’t expect others to act and think like you. If some thoughts that things should be moving faster enter your head, Spirit says that this is just your ego comparing yourself to others. Stay in your lane and water your own garden, dear Cancer.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…