Cancer Love Tarot – What Are You Willing to Let Go?
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: You’re Already Doing It | Energies: prideful | all about them
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You have your own way of doing things and it seems like you are not open to negotiation. So this could be a question you may want to reflect on: what are you willing to let go of, dear Cancer? Certainly, you are hyper-focused on your vision of things, and you may not be open when your person tells you their side of things.
There is something in your person’s life that does not bring them joy, and they are not telling you this. While it could be a personal issue that has nothing to do with you, perhaps it’s time for you to tune in to that so you can empathize.
If you are single, you could be torn between two lovers and both of them are very likable. However, you are not willing to meet them halfway, and you’d rather have them do all the effort. That means, something around you needs to change—it could be your mindset or your way of communicating your desires. Once again, reflect on ways can you truly free yourself.
This card comes up in your reading to stop overthinking about things that you cannot control. This could be how your partner communicates with you, their quirks, or how they manage finances. Focus on your true north, and don’t question things so much, Oracle says.
Focus on your own goals and chase after your dreams. This card is a clear sign about that–you are closer to it than you think. Things are moving at a perfect speed, and even the negative ones need to happen right now. If you feel impatient, then Spirit now reminds you to walk steadily.
You are standing on a solid foundation, so trust everything around you and keep walking forward. You can’t expect others to act and think like you. If some thoughts that things should be moving faster enter your head, Spirit says that this is just your ego comparing yourself to others. Stay in your lane and water your own garden, dear Cancer.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more