Cancer Love Tarot – What Are You Willing to Let Go?
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: You’re Already Doing It | Energies: prideful | all about them
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You have your own way of doing things and it seems like you are not open to negotiation. So this could be a question you may want to reflect on: what are you willing to let go of, dear Cancer? Certainly, you are hyper-focused on your vision of things, and you may not be open when your person tells you their side of things.
There is something in your person’s life that does not bring them joy, and they are not telling you this. While it could be a personal issue that has nothing to do with you, perhaps it’s time for you to tune in to that so you can empathize.
If you are single, you could be torn between two lovers and both of them are very likable. However, you are not willing to meet them halfway, and you’d rather have them do all the effort. That means, something around you needs to change—it could be your mindset or your way of communicating your desires. Once again, reflect on ways can you truly free yourself.
This card comes up in your reading to stop overthinking about things that you cannot control. This could be how your partner communicates with you, their quirks, or how they manage finances. Focus on your true north, and don’t question things so much, Oracle says.
Focus on your own goals and chase after your dreams. This card is a clear sign about that–you are closer to it than you think. Things are moving at a perfect speed, and even the negative ones need to happen right now. If you feel impatient, then Spirit now reminds you to walk steadily.
You are standing on a solid foundation, so trust everything around you and keep walking forward. You can’t expect others to act and think like you. If some thoughts that things should be moving faster enter your head, Spirit says that this is just your ego comparing yourself to others. Stay in your lane and water your own garden, dear Cancer.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…