– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Tune in to the portal of your heart | Energies: frustration; chillin’
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
There is something that you need to let go of, dear Capricorn, so you can make space for something new in your life.
There seems to be a huge chunk of frustration, rumination, and attachment over spilled milk dear Capricorn, and this is weighing you down. It’s time to clean this slate and change your own path. You are the successful warrior, remember that. Sometimes we don’t have to confront to get an answer but to just let it be and let it go so we can move forward.
The person you’re dealing with is working on something that they should have worked on in the past. Perhaps it’s a lack of courage or fear of the unknown. But whatever it is, it’s not for you to take the matter into your hands. We all have a different timeframe, and we can only allow them to realize it.
Take all those beautiful memories with you, and cherish them as you traverse a new journey waiting for you.
In the meantime, Spirit invites you to tune into your heart space. Which aspect of your life you can devote to? Develop a spiritual practice. Show up to your soul with rhythm, Oracle asserts, because your soul is yearning for a deeper relationship with you. The more time you spend with and show up to it, the more clarity comes your way. You may be focusing on someone who doesn’t even deserve the beauty of your inner temple.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…