Capricorn Love Tarot – You Can’t Wait
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Tune in to the portal of your heart | Energies: frustration; chillin’
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
There is something that you need to let go of, dear Capricorn, so you can make space for something new in your life.
There seems to be a huge chunk of frustration, rumination, and attachment over spilled milk dear Capricorn, and this is weighing you down. It’s time to clean this slate and change your own path. You are the successful warrior, remember that. Sometimes we don’t have to confront to get an answer but to just let it be and let it go so we can move forward.
The person you’re dealing with is working on something that they should have worked on in the past. Perhaps it’s a lack of courage or fear of the unknown. But whatever it is, it’s not for you to take the matter into your hands. We all have a different timeframe, and we can only allow them to realize it.
Take all those beautiful memories with you, and cherish them as you traverse a new journey waiting for you.
In the meantime, Spirit invites you to tune into your heart space. Which aspect of your life you can devote to? Develop a spiritual practice. Show up to your soul with rhythm, Oracle asserts, because your soul is yearning for a deeper relationship with you. The more time you spend with and show up to it, the more clarity comes your way. You may be focusing on someone who doesn’t even deserve the beauty of your inner temple.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
Eight of Wands
You are energized and ready for your next steps after a long period of waiting. You may have broken through a creative block, and you feel as though you are finally going places.
Though you want to move on to the next stage of your goals, it feels like an uphill battle. There is restlessness and willingness to move, but there is also lack of direction.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…