Capricorn Tarot – It’s Time to Leave It All Behind
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Dance with Life | Energies: overthinking and lack of self-belief
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn tarot
Oracle | Capricorn tarot
It’s time to walk away, dear Capricorn, and allow the crumbling to happen. The universe has a mysterious intelligent force, a natural rhythmic beat that governs all of life, Oracle asserts. And it all begins in that Tower moment.
The Keys on Trees card suggests that it is time to let go of old patterns and habits that no longer serve you. You may be clinging to something that is holding you back. It’s time to trust the universe and let things unfold naturally.
There is no way to go but up, and the universe is reminding you right now that life is always moving.
The universe is gifting you a new lease on life, but it will not unfold successfully if you don’t embrace it. Enjoy what you have at the present moment and dance with life!
If you wish to move forward so quickly (ie., receiving that windfall of money), then do something to change your energy right now.
How to Change Your Energy
Changing your energy and dancing with life involves making some changes in your mindset, habits, and behaviors. Here are ways to do it:
- Practice and cultivate mindfulness: Mindfulness is conscious awareness. Sometimes you’re already doing it but are not fully aware of it. It’s called a practice because we forget about things that matter all the time, and this reading is another reminder for you to connect to this way of being that helps you conquer self-sabotaging thoughts.
- Get enough rest: It’s important to get enough sleep and rest to recharge your energy. Take regular breaks throughout the day to give your body and mind a chance to recharge. Certainly, Capricorn needs a break.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help you feel more energetic, improve your mood, and reduce stress. Find an exercise routine that works for you. My competitive self has always loved yoga, and yes, it’s not overrated up until this point.
- Go for a walk: Spending time in nature can help you feel more grounded and connected to the world around you. Go for a walk in the park, carve out time to visit a town surrounded by mountains, or simply spend time in your garage (with plants!).
- Practice gratitude: When you experience something shitty, say thank you. It gives you a chance to learn. Moreover, if you’ve been given what appears to be scarce, say thank you. Because when something bigger than that comes, it becomes surprisingly positive. You want to bask in that overwhelmingly positive energy!
As mentioned in your reading, there are multiple keys that are almost within your reach. You don’t have to look too far, dear Capricorn, because what you need to do to reach your goals has always been under your nose.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…