Capricorn Tarot – Your Angels Are On Your Side!
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: All is Connected | Your energies: hesitation; self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn tarot
Oracle | Capricorn tarot
It’s time to get out of your comfort zone, dear Capricorn.
If resentment or betrayal in the past has made you feel that you are not good enough, it’s time to let it go. You could be in a period of self-reflection but don’t take too long in that space. Because all of your cards are telling you right now that abundance wants to enter your life. All it takes to come in is for you to open your door.
Let go of past hurts and feelings of not being good enough. It’s time to wield that wand and make things happen for you. Sometimes just taking that small step forward will do the trick.
It’s time to make a choice.
It’s only by stepping out of your comfort zone that you can truly grow and achieve your goals.
The All is Connected Oracle card reminds you to be open to growth. That means, don’t be afraid of transformation. Moreover, release any kind of fear by detaching from the outcome. It is best to leave some things as they are because magic happens when you allow the universe to do its job.
We see a woman holding a string with fragile leaves as the wind blows. If she could release it, then the leaves can be blown somewhere uncertain. Holding onto the string so hard may not be beneficial at all. So she can always choose to let loose.
Spirit now reminds you that change is the only way to grow. The wind is bound to reshape who you were yesterday into something new. That will look different, and in that change lies wonder and openings.
The cards are telling you that success is within reach, but it’s up to you to seize it. Trust in the journey and have faith that everything will work out in your favor. You’ve got this, Capricorn!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…