Daily Tarot Spread – The Universe Wants to Give You Something✨
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
You have done your part, so the universe wants to reward you. There is a magnetic force pulling you into what your soul has been calling you to do. Your guidance is divinely guided, Oracle says. There could be feelings of fear and nervousness surrounding this new venture, but once you start trusting (if not completely surrender), everything will be flawless. Your reading is evident that you are already ready.
That nudge could be a soul call. Answer it and don’t overthink it. Moreover, don’t wait for permission. Just say YES. To reiterate, you are protected. That nudge will not be brought to the surface, to begin with, if the universe is not ready to conspire for what you truly want.
You have long prepared for this (even if you are not aware of it). This Oracle card is a reminder that you don’t need to be certain about what the future holds–you don’t need to know where you are heading. All you have to do is take that giant step. And that’s what The Fool card means. It’s your present energy, so do not turn back. I am virtually cheering for you!
Shall you feel the need to resist, know that fear and resistance are clear signs that you are growing. Once again, Oracle wants to pose the question: What is your soul calling you to do? Whatever it is, go and answer it.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more spiritual hacks
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!
This is a kawaii ad. In case it’s too kawaii for you to notice.
Get items straight from Amazon. Low-cost shipping if you’re from Asia.