– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I release any beliefs that no longer assist in my soul’s growth | Energies: hurt; excessive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
It’s not your fault when your relationship falls apart, dear Gemini. You can blame it on the universe, but it’s not yours alone. If you feel like being ghosted by your person and they don’t want to talk about it, then let them be. Forgive and let go.
Sometimes we figure out things on our own, and we discover aspects of ourselves that we didn’t notice while we are in a relationship. Remember that just because your person would want to call it quits without explanation, it doesn’t mean that it’s your fault. Guilt is a self-imposed emotion that pretends to be instructive and enlightening, Oracle says.
Guilt is not always rational, Oracle asserts, but if you examine it, act on it and release it, it becomes a temporary emotion. You don’t have to blame yourself for your misgivings, but you can only understand and forgive.
Scan your current emotions. If you feel guilty then ask yourself how can you ease it–what are your actions steps to release it? Once you do, that’s the beginning of you getting out of your comfort zone.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
More spiritual hacks
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Connect with Intuition: 7 WaysWere there times that you feel like you know something without actually knowing how you know it? Do unwanted situations happen and you suddenly see yourself blurting, “I knew it!” If you can relate with Read more…