Gemini Love Tarot – It’s Time to Face It
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: Rewrite the future | Your energy: procrastination and overthinking
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
A union is bound to happen but you seem to sweep everything under the rug and not take action. But once you take action, all that you envision will definitely happen. Moreover, face it head-on and you will succeed at it.
Take some time to rest and take a step back from all things (over)thinking. You may be feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. Perhaps you could seek help from your partner, and not do all things on your own.
Don’t forget to be vulnerable and take a break when needed, and express your anxieties. Trust yourself in the process. You don’t have to go all out at once.
Break the Chain here is an invitation from the universe to venture into a healing adventure. You are definitely not your past dear Gemini, but it molds the way you perceive yourself today. Moreover, while your past shapes who you are today, this past is definitely the full definition of who you are as a person. This past is also your guide to rewriting your future.
If you can’t seem to take action on issues because you were conditioned to believe that you are less capable of doing so, then it means it’s time to let go of that and allow yourself to heal from it. You are enough, so stop playing the part in other people’s narratives that no longer serve you.
Free yourself from past links that keep on wearing you down. Cut ties if it need be, and dream of a new future into being.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more