Gemini Love Tarot – Not Ready Yet?
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Love’s embrace | Your energy: anxiety for a big move
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Do you feel lost in transition, dear Gemini? There seems to be a penchant to work on something that you need not work on right now. The Page of Pentacles in your reading has shown this concern for anything which is outside your control.
You really want to get involved.
But you don’t have to expend 90% of your energy to solve this. It’s time to take a break because you might have been in battles for so long.
Perhaps something is about to be taken away from you and it brings you anxiety. As a result, you work so hard so that this will not happen. The danger of moving for the sake of moving is that you exhaust yourself so much so that you will neglect your well-being. That’s the ultimate recipe for burnout.
Embrace your differences.
The Mermaid’s Love here is a reminder that you can always work win-win with your partner. Express your anxieties to them, and ask for support. You could be from different cultural backgrounds so you may have different beliefs, but this card is an affirmation that you are complete together, almost like a perfect love union.
These differences are the same elements that will make you feel stronger and be balanced. You can be different but your partner would never want you to feel alone.
You don’t have to gamble or be reckless. Moreover, you don’t even have to abandon your goals. Look towards the future with grace, because everything new thrown on your path is always meant to help you grow.
Trust yourself inasmuch as you trust your partner that they will support you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…