Gemini Love Tarot – They Are Determined to Make It Work for You
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Stay focused | Energies: stubbornness; determination
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Any kind of transformation is never easy, I know, but it will never present itself to you if you are not worthy of, or ready for it. That means you are fully equipped to handle it successfully.
You are creative and an independent thinker. You know what you want and how to make it happen, but at the same time, you are a leader. A leader knows how to listen and how to work together with a team.
Transformation is only successful if it is a collective effort. You understand that it is not just about you, but about the people around you. And I know you know that.
Your Oracle cards are telling you that the transformation you are about to experience is going to help you become the person you have always wanted to be. They are reminders for you to take a deep dive into the unknown.
Your current partner is determined to make it work for you. The Two of Swords card in your reading speaks of their determination to make it work for you, no matter how challenging the situation is. But it is also a sign that you are on the verge of giving up. Would you?
It could be a time to seek help.
The House of Flowers is a reminder that you can make your own luck. Even if you feel like you have been dealt a bad hand, you can still make something beautiful out of it. It is a reminder of the power of transformation and choices.
How can you make a choice now that will help you thank yourself in the future?
The Chariot is a sign that your journey to transformation is about to begin. This is a sign of victory and success, and it is telling you that you will be victorious in the end. Take a step back and list down steps to redirect your focus on being that rightful ‘leader’ in this connection.
The Ray of Light here is a sign of intense focus and wisdom. Its reasoning polarizes everything in its path, focusing on the impalpable, Oracle says. Where your intention goes, your energy flows. That means, if you focus on who your person is not, then you feed that annoyance and you make it grow. However, as mentioned, you can do better than that, dear Gemini.
How do you envision a positive outcome? Focus on that and bring it into form.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…