Gemini Tarot – Am I Doing It Right?
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: Radical acceptance | Your current energy: self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini Tarot
Oracle | Gemini Tarot
Your penchant for self-restraint may be hindering your growth, dear Gemini.
It’s time to free yourself from attachment, and radically accept the new path being carved for you. Everything in your world is exactly as it should be, Oracle says.
Like a Bird is a sign to look forward without boundaries. That means it’s time to refocus your energy and align it with what you truly deserve. If you’re looking forward to your wedding or a new job, then focus on that. Moreover, if you aspire for deeper joy, then surround yourself with activities that make you feel motivated to channel your energy into those.
Find harmony with yourself, Oracle asserts, and don’t look to the outer world to provide certainty.
If you don’t know how to start, you can never go wrong with nurturing your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. To be specific, you can:
- Practice self-care: This may include getting enough sleep, eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and engaging in activities that bring you joy and relaxation.
- Cultivate self-awareness: Developing self-awareness is key to finding harmony with yourself. This involves paying attention to your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and being honest with yourself about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice self-compassion: Treat yourself with the same kindness and understanding that you would offer to a friend.
- Set boundaries: It’s okay to prioritize your own needs and desires. We don’t have to be positive all the time, sure, but we don’t have to be negative either. It’s one perspective to allow people to speak their truth, but a totally different thing to allow their truth to be your truth too. We can always agree to disagree and leave it at that.
- Connect with your values: Identifying your values and living in alignment with them can help you find harmony with yourself. This means living a life that is true to your beliefs and principles and pursuing goals that are meaningful and fulfilling to you.
Sometimes crumbling has to happen first before we discover paradise. You are on the road towards that ‘paradise’ so always keep in mind that you are exactly where you need to be.
Peace is upon you–take it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…