Gemini Tarot – Run As Fast As You Can!
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Warrior Woman | Energies: lack of confidence from being oppressed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini tarot
Oracle | Gemini tarot
This could have been the most appropriate Oracle card to show up! The Warrior Woman alludes to Joan of Arc—living a heart-and-soul-led life requires courage to triumph over fear, Oracle says. And that truly resembles your psyche right now, dear Gemini.
You are definitely born to be a warrior.
Spirit reminds you that fears are the gatekeepers to our greatest gifts. The more we resist or sweep our issues under the rug, the more it persists. When we finally muster the courage to face it, then we free ourselves. Moreover, sometimes fear is an indication that we are facing the right way, Oracle asserts.
Leaving a toxic and oppressive relationship can be a difficult and scary process, but it’s important to prioritize your own well-being and safety. Here are some steps you can take:
- Develop a safety plan. This may include identifying a safe place to go, such as a friend or family member’s home or a domestic violence shelter, and having a bag packed with essentials ready to go.
- Set clear boundaries: Make sure you and your partner have a clear understanding of what kind of behavior is unacceptable. Discuss and agree on boundaries that you both feel comfortable with and communicate these boundaries calmly and firmly.
- Avoid escalating conflicts: Try to remain calm and avoid getting into arguments or conflicts. If your partner and his/her family are being aggressive, do not engage. Walk away.
- Practice empathy: Try to understand where they are coming from and what might be driving their behavior. Perhaps your mother-in-law feels threatened by your presence in her son’s life. While this doesn’t excuse her behavior, it might help you approach her with more grace and compassion.
- Seek support: Talk to your soul tribe (i.e., friends, therapist) about your feelings. Do not underestimate the power of your earth angels.
- Be assertive: If your mother-in-law is being disrespectful or crossing your boundaries, it’s important to be assertive and stand up for yourself. You don’t have to be rude or aggressive, but you should be able to draw the line and set your boundaries.
Think of your fears as growth opportunities. You are on the right path, dear Gemini, and don’t look back!
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…