Leo Love Tarot – Just Not That Into You. Because…
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Abundance and new opportunity | Energies: recuperating; eager
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Oracle’s message is clear: the person you are pining after is just not that into you. You could be in the process of healing an old wound, but this person is not the one to help you do that. Whether you like it or not, you have to traverse that journey on your own.
You have already acknowledged that you have to lay the burden down, and you are on the right path. Continue sloughing off negative energies as you begin 2023 so that you can make space for something new. And not just something new, but what you truly deserve.
When you spend a lot of time understanding yourself, you realize what you won’t tolerate. At the same time, you can effectively set boundaries. Consequently, you detach yourself from the same old way of your partner’s attitude towards you.
The Star card as the core of your reading is a gentle reminder for you to be kind to yourself during this process. It comes after the Tower which speaks of sudden, unexpected (if not shocking) life events. But the beauty of the Star is that that Tower has already happened and that it marks a new beginning.
Life is short, so allow it to happen. No matter how good or bad it is, it will help you grow. Learning your strengths also entails you using those strengths to transcend all challenges that come your way.
Although you are still in the process of healing, you can still open yourself up to new possibilities. Open your heart and mind to new opportunities as well as to a new relationship. But do not forget that you have to make yourself a priority. It is easy to be swept with the idea of a new relationship and forget to prioritize yourself.
The Rainbow here seems to be the best card to show up because this is an affirmation of the glorious aftermath of the storm. This unwraps a very important message of fortune, Oracle says. Moreover, this is a clear reminder of your own glowing horizon. If that sounds too vague to you, then detach from the outcome of your ex or current lover and focus on yourself. Tune into that inner light of yours, and unlock the false perception of your hindrances.
Abundance comes only if you believe you are worthy of receiving it. It’s coming towards you, so tune into the grace of opening your door to welcome it.
The energies of your ex (could also be the one you’re dating) are still around you and perhaps you are receiving mixed signals. It seems like they are just not that into you because there is somebody better coming. Make space for them!
Happy new year, dear Leo!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…