Leo Love Tarot – Perhaps Some Things Are Not Meant to Be
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for April 2021 summary:
Oracle: I understand that nothing can grow or evolve without movement | Energies: sulking; hesitation
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
This is an auspicious sign that you are growing, and you are on the path of welcoming in something new in your life. Once you fully embrace changes and accept the reality of the situation, the more that you make room for something bigger. If your circumstances are the same, there will never be room for growth, Oracle says.
With change comes transformation, and with transformation comes evolution.
All changes are necessary and for your highest good. Whether it is positive or negative, it’s your thinking that makes it so. Life is supposed to happen, Oracle asserts. You can direct how it plays out but the power is always in your hands–would you view this as positive or something that victimizes you? To live without surprises is a life of comfort. And a life of comfort can lead to loneliness because… you know why.
You are the king, dear Leo, and a King knows no blocks.
YOUR FREE DAILY TAROT 3-CARD SPREAD HERE
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.