– Summary –
Your current energy: projection
Your person’s energy: repression
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Leo love today reading may be for another Leo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Leo love today reading
You may not find it in your heart right now to leave the past behind. Perhaps it was a disgusting, ridiculous or worst experience you could ever remember. As a result, this may have etched something negative in your soul that it reappears or is projected in your relationships.
This pain could be manifested as having unrealistic expectations or fear of change. Perhaps even fear of intimacy of fear of having deep connection with others. You could also be ride roughshoding over others and you are not even aware of it.
The person you’re dealing with may have been advised to walk away from you, but they’re not doing so. Perhaps they’re sticking around out of love, even if you lash out on them.
They may have repressed feelings about this situation, and they are on the receiving end of your narcissistic tendencies. Your temper could have affected them in ways they may not have expressed. They are second-guessing themselves perhaps out of convenience or confusion about love. As a result, they are losing focus on their own needs.
Leo love today guidance
This card is what it seems–healing. Somebody needs to make time for healing, and embrace that journey. This means forgiveness, if not making amends. Memories can be extremely painful if we attach negative emotions around it. These negative emotions need to heal. And now may be the right time, before we lose our beloved along the way.
Forgiveness is necessary to move forward, Oracle advises. Someone need not ask forgiveness for you to be able to give it, simply because it’s not for them. It’s for you. The journey to true abundance can be bumpy, but you are closer to that fulfillment than you actually think.
If you would look at your cards, both the Mending and the 6 of Cups cards have children in them–this could be the most literal sign you could get out of this reading: connect with your inner child. Find which activities bring you joy. Is it sewing, cooking, driving, or cleaning? Make time for those and perhaps you might open your heart to start forgiving.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.