Leo Tarot – You Are Not Alone
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: A need to consider options | Your current energy: self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
To Be Fair Oracle card just sums up your reading: justice is being served.
Life is a pendulum swinging between all of states—from stasis to doing. Moreover, you will always oscillate back and forth between doing and being. If you are not content with where you are at this moment, remember that all experiences have their place, Oracle says.
You are now reaping what you sow. Spirit sees that you have done your part, and so wondrous things will be revealed now!
Abundance is coming, so give yourself permission to accept it with grace.
In what ways can you detach from thoughts that have been hounding you, such as not being able to forgive yourself for past misgivings?
Inequity is part of life, but they do not have to define your experience of life, Oracle says.
You cannot heal from where you were hurt, so there is no point in turning back. Move forward and forgive. Sometimes you don’t need to respond in order for you to have closure. Your ex need not ask for forgiveness too before you can actually forgive them.
Anger is the feeling of having lost our power over things that don’t fall under our expectations. Sorrow is the feeling of having someone taken away from us. Forgiveness, however, holds too much power in which these feelings could be redeemed.
Spirit offers a new beginning to you. Take the lessons from past relationships with you, and walk towards a new path and answer this call from the universe.
A decision is required to make some great changes. What changes around you do you wish to see, and in what ways can you take action to make it happen?
It’s time to think about that now. Certainly, the universe has your back!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more