Libra Love Tarot – Can’t Accept You’re Onto Something New
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Soulmate | Your energy: confidence | Person’s energy: regret
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
You are filled with vibrant energies of love for life and confidence, dear Libra! Congratulations! Everything is new around you right now and while you are still in the process of adjustment, everything is falling into the right place. As a result, this brings you joy and more positivity for the new life ahead.
The person you’re dealing with seems to have chosen to make changes at a time that you have found a new life for you. Perhaps you don’t even know how to feel about that, because that’s something you have wished for them to have done at that time when you were still together.
You mustered the courage to make a choice, and somehow you wish they have done the same.
Both of you run the risk of falling for the nostalgic vibe your previous relationship has given you. And this is something that your ex may capitalize on to win you back. They have a huge influence in your life, so instead of going back to what used to be, use your fond memories of them to help you be the better person you envision yourself to be in relationships.
The Swan here indicates the presence of a soulmate. This could be the person I was talking about that will express their love for you, or you already know this person and they are present in your life right now. This person will cultivate the elegance of your spirit, Oracle says.
Spirit invites you to stay present, but at the same time be mindful that you give everything before you even get to know this new person. Enjoy the process of your newfound “freedom”, because through joy you will get to be in touch with yourself more.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…