Libra Love Tarot – Can’t Accept You’re Onto Something New
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Soulmate | Your energy: confidence | Person’s energy: regret
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
You are filled with vibrant energies of love for life and confidence, dear Libra! Congratulations! Everything is new around you right now and while you are still in the process of adjustment, everything is falling into the right place. As a result, this brings you joy and more positivity for the new life ahead.
The person you’re dealing with seems to have chosen to make changes at a time that you have found a new life for you. Perhaps you don’t even know how to feel about that, because that’s something you have wished for them to have done at that time when you were still together.
You mustered the courage to make a choice, and somehow you wish they have done the same.
Both of you run the risk of falling for the nostalgic vibe your previous relationship has given you. And this is something that your ex may capitalize on to win you back. They have a huge influence in your life, so instead of going back to what used to be, use your fond memories of them to help you be the better person you envision yourself to be in relationships.
The Swan here indicates the presence of a soulmate. This could be the person I was talking about that will express their love for you, or you already know this person and they are present in your life right now. This person will cultivate the elegance of your spirit, Oracle says.
Spirit invites you to stay present, but at the same time be mindful that you give everything before you even get to know this new person. Enjoy the process of your newfound “freedom”, because through joy you will get to be in touch with yourself more.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…