Libra Love Tarot – Starting to Accept the Truth
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I am learning that endings are merely beginnings | Energies: healing; closed off
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
This is enough, you say. You may have mustered the courage to accept the reality of the situation once and for all, and you are giving justice to yourself. Something has to give, someone has to go–this seems to be where you’re coming from.
While grief comes along with death, you seem to be coming from a more mature space right now. You may not have entirely overcome the pain, but it’s more of having that grace to accept it.
There are lessons that come along with grief, and much as you want to resist them, you know that there’s no turning back. Something around your love life needs to end, but this card is a reminder that it’s just the beginning. You have completed a soul lesson, and you are ready to expand dear Libra.
Death is always a wonderful time to clear karma, and always an opportunity to create something new. Moreover, this is also an opportunity for you to be grateful for those who helped you get through this. It’s also an opportunity for you to thank the person who hurt you–they are your soul teacher.
Endings are merely beginnings, Oracle says because what you have shed off will make space for something new.
Did that resonate with you? Share your experience down below!
Libra Love Tarot: Shuffle as you wish!
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…