Libra Love Tarot – Starting to Accept the Truth
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I am learning that endings are merely beginnings | Energies: healing; closed off
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
This is enough, you say. You may have mustered the courage to accept the reality of the situation once and for all, and you are giving justice to yourself. Something has to give, someone has to go–this seems to be where you’re coming from.
While grief comes along with death, you seem to be coming from a more mature space right now. You may not have entirely overcome the pain, but it’s more of having that grace to accept it.
There are lessons that come along with grief, and much as you want to resist them, you know that there’s no turning back. Something around your love life needs to end, but this card is a reminder that it’s just the beginning. You have completed a soul lesson, and you are ready to expand dear Libra.
Death is always a wonderful time to clear karma, and always an opportunity to create something new. Moreover, this is also an opportunity for you to be grateful for those who helped you get through this. It’s also an opportunity for you to thank the person who hurt you–they are your soul teacher.
Endings are merely beginnings, Oracle says because what you have shed off will make space for something new.
Did that resonate with you? Share your experience down below!
Libra Love Tarot: Shuffle as you wish!
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…