Libra Tarot – Built on Mutual Ground
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: Rejection is God’s protection | Energies: controlling and unforgiving
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra Tarot
In what ways can you channel empathy and let go of your need for control, dear Libra? You seem to be obsessed with something that you want to happen. And so, it seems like empathy has now been thrown out the window.
There seems to be a clear knowing that something is being denied you. That means you are not getting what you want and you sulk your way through getting it. How can you channel grace to accept the reality of the situation?
In what ways can you be that Queen Bee—to be the source of life to her surroundings? Channel the energy of love as well as the humility to radically accept that not everything is available to you when you want it.
Practice self-compassion, if not compassion towards others and you will be rewarded for it.
Take heart because there are benevolent forces who desire the best for you, Oracle asserts. Something much better is coming your way. So please release your need for control.
When something is not happening in your relationship, it would not be possible to make it be.
No effort is wasted though. Fail fast, Oracle says, because it gets you much faster towards something or someone you truly deserve.
Do not obsess over what eludes you, because Spirit sees you. Spirit cannot give you something better if you don’t give space for it.
It’s time to walk away and trust the magic of new beginnings!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more