Sagittarius Love – ‘Please Talk to Me’
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: Dance With Life | Energies: passionate and decisive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Sagittarius love tarot full reading
Sagittarius love tarot Oracle message
You’ve been making some tough decisions lately, haven’t you? Cutting ties that no longer serve you and choosing a new path. But remember – you’re not just leaving, you’re embarking on a journey of forgiveness and unburdening yourself.
You’re not sure what awaits you, but that’s the beauty of it. Maybe there’s a hint of sadness or grief as you leave the old situation. But as you walk away, remember the universe’s advice – travel light, and leave the excess baggage behind.
You’re standing your ground, not open to any negotiation. But remember, closure doesn’t mean surrender, and neither does forgiveness make you less of a person. So, sprinkle some forgiveness, and engage in a heartfelt conversation to unload everything.
You’re investing in yourself, Sagittarius. Maybe you’re worried if you’re being bold enough. But your bold moves are not about vengeance, they’re about choosing you. And remember, it’s okay to hold yourself accountable too.
Just because you’ve moved on, doesn’t mean old patterns won’t return. Moving on doesn’t mean you’re immune to repeating old patterns.
It’s time to do some internal housekeeping, love. So be mindful of your habits because they tend to sneak into new relationships!
So the Dance With Life is the perfect message to guide you in this new path: strut your stuff and get in tune with the cosmic beat. Put on some tunes, let your spirit take control, and watch as each new boogie, sway, and twist rockets you into harmony with the universe.
Let your intuition be your choreographer and connect you with the systemic beat.
If dancing isn’t your jam, then think outside the box and do something out of the ordinary. You can’t solve problems with the same mind that created it, Oracle asserts. And you cannot attract a different experience without changing your energy.
You’re on a path of abundance and stability, dear Sagittarius. Own it to make it work! It’s time to hit the refresh button!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…