Sagittarius Love Tarot – They Are Having a Hard Time Forgiving You
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Let go. | Your energy: persevering | Your person’s energy: ruminating
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
You try your best only to be shut down by your person. And you respond by doing your best even more, and perhaps exhausting yourself in the process. As a result, you grew weary and frustrated. For some of you, emotions become unstable. So instead of being able to solve the issue, you lose your patience and you fail to accomplish anything after all.
You are disappointed with yourself much as your person is disappointed with you. And it exhausts you.
All of your oracle cards are saying the same thing: let it go.
In her unhinged impermanence, the Waterfall shows us that some things cannot be stopped. Moreover, what has passed will be reborn by plunging into the soothing depths of euphoria. All that needs to be done is to let go, Oracle asserts.
The Waterfall is also a reminder that grasping is pointless. Like feeling a waterfall through your hands, it hurts when your hands are closed. Keep it open and you will feel its power, but not enough to hurt you. In what ways are you firmly attaching yourself to pleasing your person? How can you release an aspect of your life so that it wouldn’t hurt any longer?
Let go of the need to make things right or prove yourself. Everything happens in divine timing, not yours.
The Waterfall reminds you that water that runs freely reduces the risk of stagnation. Shift your energy in simple ways today, so the release will be much easier, if not organically follow.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more