Sagittarius Love Tarot – They Are Having a Hard Time Forgiving You
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Let go. | Your energy: persevering | Your person’s energy: ruminating
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
You try your best only to be shut down by your person. And you respond by doing your best even more, and perhaps exhausting yourself in the process. As a result, you grew weary and frustrated. For some of you, emotions become unstable. So instead of being able to solve the issue, you lose your patience and you fail to accomplish anything after all.
You are disappointed with yourself much as your person is disappointed with you. And it exhausts you.
All of your oracle cards are saying the same thing: let it go.
In her unhinged impermanence, the Waterfall shows us that some things cannot be stopped. Moreover, what has passed will be reborn by plunging into the soothing depths of euphoria. All that needs to be done is to let go, Oracle asserts.
The Waterfall is also a reminder that grasping is pointless. Like feeling a waterfall through your hands, it hurts when your hands are closed. Keep it open and you will feel its power, but not enough to hurt you. In what ways are you firmly attaching yourself to pleasing your person? How can you release an aspect of your life so that it wouldn’t hurt any longer?
Let go of the need to make things right or prove yourself. Everything happens in divine timing, not yours.
The Waterfall reminds you that water that runs freely reduces the risk of stagnation. Shift your energy in simple ways today, so the release will be much easier, if not organically follow.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…