Sagittarius Love Tarot – When Will This End?
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Birthing new creations. Dreaming a new world into being. | Energies: vulnerability
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
An old cycle is about to fall away, and you are a huge part of it. It is time to release old identities and ways of life that no longer serve you because there’s something bigger than this romance that is bound to change how you see the world.
Often our path is exactly the one that we don’t feel prepared to walk, Oracle says. Walk it anyway. Moreover, sometimes we feel that we are not ready for big things to come because it feels intimidating, and it feels bigger than what we can hold. Be a container for it anyway. And often, our creations seem to have a wild, uncontrollable consciousness of their own. Spirit invites you to birth them anyway.
The wheel is turning in your favor, dear Sagittarius. There is so much hope and grace surrounding your reading. The universe offers you hope, and know that your grace will get you through. Just tread the path anyway, because everything you need is within your reach.
And so Spirit wants to give you the reassurance that you are part of a group of souls who have been incarnating at significant periods of history preparing for this exact time. You are dreaming of a new world in being, just like the healers, priestesses, artists, midwives, visionaries, and others who raise our consciousness and tell stories from times past.
It’s time to give permission and space for what is beckoning within to be born, Oracle says. Something will be birthed through you. Walk it anyway.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more