– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Birthing new creations. Dreaming a new world into being. | Energies: vulnerability
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
An old cycle is about to fall away, and you are a huge part of it. It is time to release old identities and ways of life that no longer serve you because there’s something bigger than this romance that is bound to change how you see the world.
Often our path is exactly the one that we don’t feel prepared to walk, Oracle says. Walk it anyway. Moreover, sometimes we feel that we are not ready for big things to come because it feels intimidating, and it feels bigger than what we can hold. Be a container for it anyway. And often, our creations seem to have a wild, uncontrollable consciousness of their own. Spirit invites you to birth them anyway.
The wheel is turning in your favor, dear Sagittarius. There is so much hope and grace surrounding your reading. The universe offers you hope, and know that your grace will get you through. Just tread the path anyway, because everything you need is within your reach.
And so Spirit wants to give you the reassurance that you are part of a group of souls who have been incarnating at significant periods of history preparing for this exact time. You are dreaming of a new world in being, just like the healers, priestesses, artists, midwives, visionaries, and others who raise our consciousness and tell stories from times past.
It’s time to give permission and space for what is beckoning within to be born, Oracle says. Something will be birthed through you. Walk it anyway.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…