Scorpio Love Tarot – Holding Onto a Promise
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle: I acknowledge that harboring resentment blocks the flow of love | Energies: stuck; aggressive
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
If you want to walk away from this person but are having doubts about it, perhaps you can start by forgiving this person first and see how it goes from there. You can never flow with your natural energy of love unless you release the negative energy of hate, anger, intolerance, or blame, Oracle says.
If you are struggling with your romantic (maybe married) life, know first that we all have free will, and you cannot change how your person makes choices. What you can only control is how to respond to these choices. As Oracle puts it, you can only react to the manifestations of others’ free will. They may not be like you, to begin with, but you are already in this bond, so clear these blocks to love by forgiving them.
You can start by doing a Ho’oponopono ritual: sit in silence and whisper (fill in the blanks), I love you for ___, thank you for ___, I am sorry for___, and state please forgive me. In this way, you owning up to your part in the situation, and at the same time, you are releasing them from the ‘burden’ they have caused you. Forgiveness is not for them, it’s for you, dear Scorpio. Certainly, patterns can be energetically erased, and you are breaking karmic cycles.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.