Scorpio Love Tarot – ‘I Don’t Have a Chance’
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for August 2021 summary:
Oracle: I embrace and nourish the creative aspect of my mind | Energies: in denial; torn
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
It’s time to think outside the box, dear Scorpio. This could mean to plan out your graceful exit or to do something that will take your mind off your obsession with your person. Chase after your dreams, not people. And determine what brings you joy, that has nothing to do with other people. It’s time to use your imagination and perhaps pursue a creative project.
Your mind is the greatest creator, Oracle asserts, and it has nothing to do with obsessive thoughts. This card is a reminder for you to train your mind to refocus on positive thoughts. If you can visualize, you can do it.
If this partnership no longer brings you joy, then it’s time to think about activities that will bring you joy, especially if you can’t leave this behind at this moment.
Your imagination is the only thing that could allow you to do things you think you can’t. Visualize what you want in your life right now. Own it. Then, determine the small action steps you need to take to make this happen. Let go of the outcome and know that it is done. The Universe can hear you!
If you need help with a manifestation practice, perhaps this post may help you with that.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.