Scorpio Love Tarot – Someone Wants to Interfere
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Body positive | Your energy: calm and collected
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
A celebration of womanhood—you go, dear Scorpio! Celebrate your body today in the form of exercise, meditation, or eating healthily. This sense of deeply connecting with your body will not only help you get energized but also will foster that energy of gratitude for life. As a result, you attract more positive energies around you. And when you do, you will gain more confidence to express yourself in unimaginable ways.
Someone wants to interfere with your relationship. This person is most likely trying to test the bond that you have with your partner. Oracle suggests that you do not be too quick to judge this person, for they may have a valuable message to share. Instead, take the time to understand their point of view and consider their advice. But never allow their opinion to define who you are.
The Art of Seduction
The Art of Seduction is an affirmation of passion and love that exist around you right now. How can you use your feminine energy of receptivity, beauty, and passion to attract more positivity? Now is the perfect time to adorn and lavish yourself with compliments.
Just love being you.
The more you focus on your well-being, the more you will fill your own cup. When your cup is full, it flows endlessly to those around you, especially with your person. This endless love could also be available to everybody else who wants to meddle with your love life. When you come from a sense of love and compassion, the lesser you will give a f*ck about others’ opinions.
The Art of Seduction could also be a reminder for you to celebrate differences and the feminine energy of receptivity. How can you use your charm to agree to disagree with people with opposing views?
You are exactly where you need to be, dear Scorpio. Keep calm and carry on!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more