Scorpio Love Tarot – The Suffering is About to End
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for February 2024 summary:
Oracle: Flower Spirit | Energies: resentment; defeat
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Your Reading | Scorpio Love Tarot
The Oracle | Scorpio Love Tarot
You may currently be facing challenges in your relationship, including issues related to finances and an unequal distribution of responsibilities. This has led to feelings of resentment and exhaustion. It seems that there are also issues around values and a lack of equal give and take in the relationship. You may be feeling like you’re giving too much without receiving the same level of love and care in return.
However, there is hope for a positive shift in the future. The universe is showing signs of healing and abundance coming your way. It is important to prioritize your own well-being and happiness, and to choose yourself by setting boundaries and not settling for less than you deserve in a relationship.
In addition to communicating your needs and expectations clearly to your partner, it is important to maintain a strong sense of self-worth and self-respect. Remember that you deserve to be in a relationship where there is a fair balance of giving and receiving, and where your love is reciprocated. And that starts with having a clear picture of the kind of love you should receive.
By knowing what the love you truly deserve looks like, there is the potential for a new, more fulfilling connection where there is a balance of give and take. If you give more without permitting yourself to receive, your cup of love will drain faster than you can recuperate. Consequently, that will lead to feelings of insecurity and negative feelings such as jealousy and resentment. You can prevent that by filling your own cup and raising your vibration.
Witness your soul’s tenderness
The Flower Spirit is an affirmation of the tenderness of your soul. It could also be a reminder that you are not alone. Just like the Flower Spirit, someone listens and can provide a soothing caress when everything can get prickly. That listener could be your soul sisters/brothers.
Find your soul tribe who is your constant source of inspiration and joy.
Moreover, the energy of the Flower Spirit is also an invitation for you to never grow so old that you will forget about the innate playfulness in your heart. Tap into that childlike version of you to see the good in all things, especially yourself.
Consider taking the time to prioritize your well-being and happiness. Explore paths that can bring you joy and fulfillment. Don’t know where to start? Try raising your vibration to attract more joy.
Overall, all these hurdles are part of the process. Trust that the universe recognizes your efforts and you will be rewarded especially if you prioritize working towards your well-being.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed. As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
by Yoshi Yoshitani
Features rich, vibrant art and a keen understanding of traditional tarot archetypes infused with worldly insight and folkloric spirit.
Illustrator Yoshi Yoshitani brings fables, ancient mythologies, and spiritual legends to life on the Major and Minor Arcana cards, inspired by the cultural traditions of China, Japan, Peru, Norway, Persia, England, Greece, Denmark, the Maori tribe of New Zealand, and more.
by Nicoletta Ceccoli
Celebrated illustrator Nicoletta Ceccoli draws in a style of provocative enchantment. These oracle cards provide insight into complex questions, where the dark mingles with the light and reveals the shades of gray that illuminate our most profound truths.
by Catrin Welz-Stein
Visionary collage artist Catrin Welz-Stein intermixes unexpected elements of nature and imagination, creating a sumptuous world where flower spirits and floating castles happily co-exist. Each of the 52 oracle cards captures a magical moment full of delightful surprises and vintage charm. Powerful messages in the 44-page guidebook lead you into discoveries of insight that inspire new ways of looking at life. Catrin Welz-Stein uses digital images to express her creativity and tell unique stories. Her artwork has an ethereal feel that explores the area between imagination and reality. Catrin is originally from Germany but has lived in Korea and Malaysia for several years with her husband and two children, thus there is also a subtle Asian influence in her work.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…