– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Pause. Say no. | Energies: depressive; patience
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
There is a sense of calm and inner peace around you, dear Scorpio. Trust this and stay with it. However, you may also feel that pressure for you to act on this quickly, which you don’t have to do right now.
Just pause right now. Saying YES if you don’t even feel like saying or doing it is dishonoring yourself. Timing is everything, Oracle says, and not receiving clear guidance right now is actually guidance in itself.
The waiting period can be agonizing, but think of it as an opportunity for you to 1) learn patience, and 2) discover something new. That Star card in your reading speaks of healing and being at peace. Even though you are hurting, there is a willingness to break free. That pain, when confronted, can actually be liberating.
Shift your attention to your creative energies (as what the Star card also invites you to do), and trust that those energies will transform your life beyond your imagination. The right time for movement will come exactly when you are ready to dive in, Oracle asserts. You are the psychic intuitive, dear Scorpio, so trust yourself that you will know when your next move will be.
Slow movement is still movement, and down time is still time. Time in its essence is a gift. So, use it wisely. Just connect with your intuition to show you the way.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…