Scorpio Love Tarot – They Are Waiting for You to Be Ready
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Pause. Say no. | Energies: depressive; patience
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
There is a sense of calm and inner peace around you, dear Scorpio. Trust this and stay with it. However, you may also feel that pressure for you to act on this quickly, which you don’t have to do right now.
Just pause right now. Saying YES if you don’t even feel like saying or doing it is dishonoring yourself. Timing is everything, Oracle says, and not receiving clear guidance right now is actually guidance in itself.
The waiting period can be agonizing, but think of it as an opportunity for you to 1) learn patience, and 2) discover something new. That Star card in your reading speaks of healing and being at peace. Even though you are hurting, there is a willingness to break free. That pain, when confronted, can actually be liberating.
Shift your attention to your creative energies (as what the Star card also invites you to do), and trust that those energies will transform your life beyond your imagination. The right time for movement will come exactly when you are ready to dive in, Oracle asserts. You are the psychic intuitive, dear Scorpio, so trust yourself that you will know when your next move will be.
Slow movement is still movement, and down time is still time. Time in its essence is a gift. So, use it wisely. Just connect with your intuition to show you the way.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more