Taurus Love – Wish Granted!
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: Protective Nest | Current energy: self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Taurus love: full reading
Taurus love: Oracle message
Love is blossoming, dear Taurus! You may receive a message or a cup of love. The cards indicate a match with your twin flame, which is a perfect balance of love, and a nurturing love situation.
You are powerful right now. That means you are manifesting your twin flame, who is also manifesting you. For those who may have been giving way too much in relationships in the past, it seems like you have done your homework. Perhaps you have embraced healing and so the universe is turning the wheel of fate in your favor. Certainly, all your guardian angels and spirit guides are conspiring to make this happen.
Taurus deserves this love and has stood the test of time.
Spirit advises you to not overthink, as your perfect match will come as a surprise. You don’t have to do anything but accept it with gratitude.
It’s time to end any grieving period and open up to a new way of being. This union is being blessed—protect it because it is bound to grow.
Protective Nest seems to be an affirmation of this manifesting power you’re exhibiting right now, dear Taurus. This genuine connection is about to be born into the world. Feed it with joy and excitement, because this new connection is a force to reckon with!
In case you experience doubt, always think that it is done. You are exactly where you need to be, and you deserve what’s about to be born.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…