Virgo Love Tarot – Conscious Uncoupling
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Recommit to your passions | Energies: excited; hesitant
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Your soulmate doesn’t have to be the one you end up with, dear Virgo. Your person may have a strong self-worth and you admire them for that. They may also be the type who will chase after their dreams and worry about everything else later. This may bring resentment to you because it seems like their time for you is being compromised, but maybe this is the very reason you fell in love with them, to begin with. They know what they want, and for a long period of time, they have chosen you. You couldn’t be more grateful. Keep that with you. We are not in a relationship to change the other.
Maybe you have outgrown each other.
A Long Way Home is a clear reminder that the journey is better than the destination because what you’re experiencing right now is one of the keepsakes to buoy your voyage. This is not yet the end for you, because there’s so much more out there for you to experience.
There seems to be some fear between the two of you to have that heartfelt conversation. Your person seems to be hiding from their own feelings as well, but you both know it’s time to go. They are hesitant to open up because they fear your response, and you wouldn’t even want to initiate it too. Would you choose to prolong the agony, or to release ties that no longer serve you so that you can make space for something new?
The Scorpion here is a reminder for you to recommit to your passion for life. What have you been repressing just so you can please your person? The Scorpion is also a reminder that they are not encumbered by fear. Instead, intensity and the element of surprise keep them safe. Call upon this passionate energy right now. No, I’m not talking about sex and make up.
How can you channel the courage to liberate yourself from what weighs you down, before it explodes right before you?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…