Virgo Love Tarot – Conscious Uncoupling
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Recommit to your passions | Energies: excited; hesitant
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Your soulmate doesn’t have to be the one you end up with, dear Virgo. Your person may have a strong self-worth and you admire them for that. They may also be the type who will chase after their dreams and worry about everything else later. This may bring resentment to you because it seems like their time for you is being compromised, but maybe this is the very reason you fell in love with them, to begin with. They know what they want, and for a long period of time, they have chosen you. You couldn’t be more grateful. Keep that with you. We are not in a relationship to change the other.
Maybe you have outgrown each other.
A Long Way Home is a clear reminder that the journey is better than the destination because what you’re experiencing right now is one of the keepsakes to buoy your voyage. This is not yet the end for you, because there’s so much more out there for you to experience.
There seems to be some fear between the two of you to have that heartfelt conversation. Your person seems to be hiding from their own feelings as well, but you both know it’s time to go. They are hesitant to open up because they fear your response, and you wouldn’t even want to initiate it too. Would you choose to prolong the agony, or to release ties that no longer serve you so that you can make space for something new?
The Scorpion here is a reminder for you to recommit to your passion for life. What have you been repressing just so you can please your person? The Scorpion is also a reminder that they are not encumbered by fear. Instead, intensity and the element of surprise keep them safe. Call upon this passionate energy right now. No, I’m not talking about sex and make up.
How can you channel the courage to liberate yourself from what weighs you down, before it explodes right before you?
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…