– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle: I understand that a mistake is only an opportunity to learn | Energies: hopeful; cup is full
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Virgo-born individuals are always guilty about this–feeling like they fail all the time. If you feel like you have failed even if you have gone through Hermit mode once again, know that time is an illusion. Every deed that you feel like a failure is always an opportunity to grow. And no, the lesson is not always “move faster”. Move at your own pace and time, and be patient with yourself. For as long as you see it this way, you will just try again, and that’s okay.
There is no judgment involved in your soul lessons, Oracle says. If you can’t help but judge yourself, then at least move past it immediately. Learn the phrase, “It’s okay, Virgo.” Moreover, embrace the maxim, “When one door closes, another one opens.” The universe is abundant in opportunities. Spirit sees you, so if something is meant for you, the universe will always give you that opportunity, whether you see it on the horizon or not.
Everything will reveal itself when it is meant to, Oracle asserts. Be true to your dream even if you keep on “failing” because you can hide inside your shell forever, but the universe will find ways to bring it to you no matter what.
More spiritual hacks
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…