Virgo Tarot – Feeling Unheard?
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Crossing the threshold | Energies: hopelessness and exhaustion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo tarot
Oracle | Virgo tarot
Spirit has been testing you to take that leap of faith and go to the other side. You seem to be staying within your comfort zone and keeping everything to yourself. The universe wants to bring you somewhere sacred, dear Virgo, but it seems like you refuse to take action.
The Initiation requires you to cross the threshold from one world or state of being to the next, Oracle says. Spirit wants you to face what scares you and be willing to lose it all.
The moment you muster the courage to embrace this phase of initiation, a new way of being, security, depth, and meaning will rush through you.
Engaging in a heartfelt conversation could be the smallest step in crossing that threshold. If you feel like you’re not being heard by your partner, here are some tips to help you break it to your partner gently:
- Choose the right time: It’s important to choose a time when your partner is receptive to communication. Avoid bringing up important issues when your partner is distracted or stressed.
- Be clear and direct: Communicate your message clearly and directly. Avoid beating around the bush or using indirect language, as this can lead to misunderstandings.
- Listen actively: Communication is a two-way street, so it’s important to listen actively to your partner’s perspective. This means listening without judgment and trying to understand their point of view.
- Use “I” statements: Instead of blaming or accusing your partner, use “I” statements to express your own feelings and needs. This can help avoid defensiveness and promote understanding.
- Avoid criticism and defensiveness: Criticism and defensiveness can quickly escalate a conversation and prevent effective communication. Instead, focus on expressing your feelings and needs in a non-judgmental way.
- Practice empathy: Try to see things from your partner’s perspective. You could be the one more hurt in this situation, but it doesn’t really matter who’s more victimized. All that matters is that you are still being kind to one another.
- Seek support: If you’re struggling to communicate effectively with your partner, consider seeking support from a therapist or counselor. A neutral third party can help facilitate communication and provide strategies for improving communication.
Take baby steps, dear Virgo, because you are closer to that sacred space than you think.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…