Aquarius Love – Can’t Agree to Disagree
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: Sisterhood of the Rose | Energies: passionate and analytical
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aquarius love tarot full reading
Aquarius love tarot Oracle message
Who is that person in your life who’s just so grounded, making you realize your own limitations, yet you appreciate them wholeheartedly? It could be someone who slipped away, or perhaps it’s a challenge of love between two lovely people.
However, love is always never enough. Sometimes as an achiever yourself, you may be feeling the strain of differing values in a relationship. Arguments are part of your daily routine and it feels like you’re standing on two opposing poles. Your values clash like titans, arguments sizzle like fireworks, and compromising feels like sacrificing your dreams on the altar of their groundedness.
Their grounded personality, once admired, now feels like a roadblock to your dreams. You’ve given up too much already, and now you’re putting yourself first.
It’s a love story, but not one of those fairy tales.
This month, it feels like you’re outgrowing them. Their advice to stay grounded perhaps sounds more offensive than helpful. They’re all about staying grounded, but darlin’, you’re ready to launch!
You could also look into your health – those reactions might be signposts pointing to underlying issues. So, what’s the plan to purge those pesky negative vibes?
As the year ends, why not ponder on what’s best for you?
Use the end of the year to look inward, contemplating what’s best for you in the year ahead. It’s time to launch!
Fluff up your petals, dear Aquarius!
The Sisterhood of the Rose is an invitation to the path of beauty and devotion. Spirit invites you to find beauty wherever you go, if not focus on those self-care rituals.
Hear the whispers of Mother Earth—carve out time for her. Through that, you will be rewarded with insight and grace.
Focus on creation, make beauty your mission, and let’s sprinkle some magic everywhere you go.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…