Aquarius Love – It’s Time to Go
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: The Art of Seduction | Current energy: insecurity and uncertainty
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aquarius love: full reading
Aquarius love: Oracle message
You may be dealing with a situation where your partner has other options or is not fully committed to you, dear Aquarius. It seems like you and your partner seem to be not getting along well. So there may be a desire to end the relationship or explore other options.
Perhaps your love language is gifts and you want to be with someone who values that. You could be looking for someone who can provide for you and appreciate your generosity. Certainly, you don’t want to settle for less.
There may be a lack of commitment or different expectations about the future. It’s possible that you are feeling insecure about your worth and questioning if your partner truly wants to be with you.
There are a lot of issues around this relationship that just don’t align with your desires.
It’s important to reflect on how you can let go of the need to chase after someone and focus on yourself.
It’s time to honor yourself.
Spirit now invites you to tune into the Divine Feminine energy. In what ways can you redirect the affection, nurturing, and seductive energies back to yourself?
Be gentle with yourself, dear Aquarius.
What you can do
Communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your feelings and concerns. Consider discussing your desires for the future and see if there is a possibility for compromise or growth within the relationship.
However, if you find that your values and priorities are fundamentally different, it may be necessary to consider parting ways in order to find the happiness and fulfillment you seek.
Remember to prioritize self-love and care, and trust that the right match for you is out there, whether it’s with your current partner or someone else.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…