Aquarius Love Tarot – It Does Not Excite You Any Longer
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Free yourself from limiting beliefs | Energies: confusion; silence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
There is something that needs to be dealt with, you say to yourself. But you don’t know how to begin.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be keeping everything to themselves, but maybe you are exhausted from making the first move all the time. Perhaps you want them to open up this time around. But they won’t.
Both of you seem to be fearing something and perhaps both of you also are waiting for favorable conditions to come. But if you were in the shoes of your person, how would you want to be “confronted” with this? How can you initiate a heartfelt conversation, dear Aquarius?
There is no such thing as a daunting task when your relationship is on the line. Unless you know that it really is time to go. One of you is struggling to keep it together and they are good at showing it. The other one, on the other hand, is not so good at showing it but is fearful that it will be taken negatively.
You seem more capable of bridging people together, if not achieving balance in this connection. So, channel that strength to bring success to where you envision this connection to be.
The Pegasus is the master at uniting the cosmic and earthly realms, Oracle says. Moreover, she imbues all with her healing energies and offers loyal companionship to those who respect innocence.
In what ways can you free your person from your expectations? Also, in what ways can you try initiating a conversation without judgment—to yourself and to them?
Release yourself from those limitations and just do it. Indeed, you really don’t have to take a leap, just baby steps will do.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…