Aquarius Love Tarot – It Does Not Excite You Any Longer
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Free yourself from limiting beliefs | Energies: confusion; silence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
There is something that needs to be dealt with, you say to yourself. But you don’t know how to begin.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be keeping everything to themselves, but maybe you are exhausted from making the first move all the time. Perhaps you want them to open up this time around. But they won’t.
Both of you seem to be fearing something and perhaps both of you also are waiting for favorable conditions to come. But if you were in the shoes of your person, how would you want to be “confronted” with this? How can you initiate a heartfelt conversation, dear Aquarius?
There is no such thing as a daunting task when your relationship is on the line. Unless you know that it really is time to go. One of you is struggling to keep it together and they are good at showing it. The other one, on the other hand, is not so good at showing it but is fearful that it will be taken negatively.
You seem more capable of bridging people together, if not achieving balance in this connection. So, channel that strength to bring success to where you envision this connection to be.
The Pegasus is the master at uniting the cosmic and earthly realms, Oracle says. Moreover, she imbues all with her healing energies and offers loyal companionship to those who respect innocence.
In what ways can you free your person from your expectations? Also, in what ways can you try initiating a conversation without judgment—to yourself and to them?
Release yourself from those limitations and just do it. Indeed, you really don’t have to take a leap, just baby steps will do.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more