Aquarius Love Tarot – It Does Not Excite You Any Longer
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Free yourself from limiting beliefs | Energies: confusion; silence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
There is something that needs to be dealt with, you say to yourself. But you don’t know how to begin.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be keeping everything to themselves, but maybe you are exhausted from making the first move all the time. Perhaps you want them to open up this time around. But they won’t.
Both of you seem to be fearing something and perhaps both of you also are waiting for favorable conditions to come. But if you were in the shoes of your person, how would you want to be “confronted” with this? How can you initiate a heartfelt conversation, dear Aquarius?
There is no such thing as a daunting task when your relationship is on the line. Unless you know that it really is time to go. One of you is struggling to keep it together and they are good at showing it. The other one, on the other hand, is not so good at showing it but is fearful that it will be taken negatively.
You seem more capable of bridging people together, if not achieving balance in this connection. So, channel that strength to bring success to where you envision this connection to be.
The Pegasus is the master at uniting the cosmic and earthly realms, Oracle says. Moreover, she imbues all with her healing energies and offers loyal companionship to those who respect innocence.
In what ways can you free your person from your expectations? Also, in what ways can you try initiating a conversation without judgment—to yourself and to them?
Release yourself from those limitations and just do it. Indeed, you really don’t have to take a leap, just baby steps will do.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…