Aquarius Love Tarot – It’s Hard to Forgive
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: Tick-Tock | Energies: rumination; starting again
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Now is the time to release, dear Aquarius. As cliche as it sounds, everything happens for a reason. So, allow yourself to embrace such loss. Let it go, so you can make space for something new. Everything has a timetable, Oracle says, and some things are preordained. That means, you cannot put matters into your hands nor coerce.
Allow, because there is a time for everything. And divine timing is always at the right time.
Spirit reminds you that love is always right on time. So whether you are going through some rumination about the past, know that some things are meant to fall away.
If you feel that you are rushing through and that time is ticking, fret not, dear Aquarius. Because the miracles that are meant for you will never pass you by. Therefore, let your anxiety be gently dispelled by your faith, Oracle says.
Detach, as you always do, dear Aquarius. And forgive yourself for misgivings. Once you start to forgive yourself, it would be easier for you to forgive others. Forgiveness is about your peace of mind. Hence, it’s never about them. Not about you either, but FOR you. Say yes to yourself.
Focus on the activities that bring you joy, instead of finding answers to what have been.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…