– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: Tick-Tock | Energies: rumination; starting again
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Now is the time to release, dear Aquarius. As cliche as it sounds, everything happens for a reason. So, allow yourself to embrace such loss. Let it go, so you can make space for something new. Everything has a timetable, Oracle says, and some things are preordained. That means, you cannot put matters into your hands nor coerce.
Allow, because there is a time for everything. And divine timing is always at the right time.
Spirit reminds you that love is always right on time. So whether you are going through some rumination about the past, know that some things are meant to fall away.
If you feel that you are rushing through and that time is ticking, fret not, dear Aquarius. Because the miracles that are meant for you will never pass you by. Therefore, let your anxiety be gently dispelled by your faith, Oracle says.
Detach, as you always do, dear Aquarius. And forgive yourself for misgivings. Once you start to forgive yourself, it would be easier for you to forgive others. Forgiveness is about your peace of mind. Hence, it’s never about them. Not about you either, but FOR you. Say yes to yourself.
Focus on the activities that bring you joy, instead of finding answers to what have been.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Judgment (Major Arcana)
Your journey has been long and difficult, and you have risen to the occasion at every challenge.
Looking back on your long journey, do you notice that you have taken on too much?
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…