Aquarius Love Tarot – Not Letting Them Get Away With It
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Get grounded | Energies: anger; slow and steady
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Your current energy stems from the fact that imbalanced power relations exist within this partnership. Sometimes you give too much and you are very vocal about your stand or feelings, but sometimes your person doesn’t hear you the way you want it to. As a result, you may have felt confused about whether expressing your authentic truth is right. You feel trapped. And sometimes you dim your light in order to please your person.
The person you’re dealing with seems otherwise: they know what they want and they are confident about themselves. They wait for the right moment to come before they take action. Oftentimes, their “right time” is not in sync with yours. And you have been adjusting all along.
You are a person of action and passion, and sometimes you may feel like these energies are not working in your favor as far as this relationship is concerned. You like being with them, yes, but most of the time you don’t feel reciprocated, if not appreciated, dear Aquarius.
Regardless of the negative feelings you have regarding this partnership, Oracle wants to remind you that there’s something about this connection that you need to keep with you. Find that value (or lesson) and allow that to fuel you to move through forgiveness.
Spirit invites you to ensure your luminous field is clear and your inner well is full. If you neglect to ground, it would be too easy for you to get swept by energies around you. As a result, you would feel exhausted or even mistake other people’s energy for your own. Moreover, your boundaries will be blurred.
Practice being in touch with Mother Earth–either walk barefoot around your lawn, spend time with trees or take a morning walk and notice the earthy scents around you or the sky. You can also touch a tree and imagine offering all your struggles to the tree, getting absorbed and returned back to the earth. This is a foolproof way of drawing back your energy and releasing all energies that have been weighing you down.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Wands
You are energized and ready for your next steps after a long period of waiting. You may have broken through a creative block, and you feel as though you are finally going places.
Though you want to move on to the next stage of your goals, it feels like an uphill battle. There is restlessness and willingness to move, but there is also lack of direction.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…