Aquarius Love Tarot – Not Letting Them Get Away With It
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Get grounded | Energies: anger; slow and steady
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Your current energy stems from the fact that imbalanced power relations exist within this partnership. Sometimes you give too much and you are very vocal about your stand or feelings, but sometimes your person doesn’t hear you the way you want it to. As a result, you may have felt confused about whether expressing your authentic truth is right. You feel trapped. And sometimes you dim your light in order to please your person.
The person you’re dealing with seems otherwise: they know what they want and they are confident about themselves. They wait for the right moment to come before they take action. Oftentimes, their “right time” is not in sync with yours. And you have been adjusting all along.
You are a person of action and passion, and sometimes you may feel like these energies are not working in your favor as far as this relationship is concerned. You like being with them, yes, but most of the time you don’t feel reciprocated, if not appreciated, dear Aquarius.
Regardless of the negative feelings you have regarding this partnership, Oracle wants to remind you that there’s something about this connection that you need to keep with you. Find that value (or lesson) and allow that to fuel you to move through forgiveness.
Spirit invites you to ensure your luminous field is clear and your inner well is full. If you neglect to ground, it would be too easy for you to get swept by energies around you. As a result, you would feel exhausted or even mistake other people’s energy for your own. Moreover, your boundaries will be blurred.
Practice being in touch with Mother Earth–either walk barefoot around your lawn, spend time with trees or take a morning walk and notice the earthy scents around you or the sky. You can also touch a tree and imagine offering all your struggles to the tree, getting absorbed and returned back to the earth. This is a foolproof way of drawing back your energy and releasing all energies that have been weighing you down.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…