Aquarius Love Tarot – Not Letting Them Get Away With It
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Get grounded | Energies: anger; slow and steady
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Your current energy stems from the fact that imbalanced power relations exist within this partnership. Sometimes you give too much and you are very vocal about your stand or feelings, but sometimes your person doesn’t hear you the way you want it to. As a result, you may have felt confused about whether expressing your authentic truth is right. You feel trapped. And sometimes you dim your light in order to please your person.
The person you’re dealing with seems otherwise: they know what they want and they are confident about themselves. They wait for the right moment to come before they take action. Oftentimes, their “right time” is not in sync with yours. And you have been adjusting all along.
You are a person of action and passion, and sometimes you may feel like these energies are not working in your favor as far as this relationship is concerned. You like being with them, yes, but most of the time you don’t feel reciprocated, if not appreciated, dear Aquarius.
Regardless of the negative feelings you have regarding this partnership, Oracle wants to remind you that there’s something about this connection that you need to keep with you. Find that value (or lesson) and allow that to fuel you to move through forgiveness.
Spirit invites you to ensure your luminous field is clear and your inner well is full. If you neglect to ground, it would be too easy for you to get swept by energies around you. As a result, you would feel exhausted or even mistake other people’s energy for your own. Moreover, your boundaries will be blurred.
Practice being in touch with Mother Earth–either walk barefoot around your lawn, spend time with trees or take a morning walk and notice the earthy scents around you or the sky. You can also touch a tree and imagine offering all your struggles to the tree, getting absorbed and returned back to the earth. This is a foolproof way of drawing back your energy and releasing all energies that have been weighing you down.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…