Aquarius Love Tarot – Not on the Same Page
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: RIVER – forgiveness | Energies: strong-willed; focused on something else
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
You are determined to make it work and make amends. However, your person may not be ready for it right now. At least from your perspective, it doesn’t matter if they are ready or not—you just know that you have to make it work.
A better question would be—are you happy, dear Aquarius? Moreover, would the action step you’re planning to take bring you happiness? You may have been the one who committed a mistake in the past, but covering up a mistake with another mistake may be something you would want to think about right now.
In what ways are you actually betraying yourself? How can you make amends without actually doing something that betrays yourself? You run the risk of doing something just for the sake of, and it is at the expense of your own happiness, if not mental health.
The person you’re dealing with has suffered the consequences of your past actions, and the cards show that they are not ready yet—at least to hear more booboos from you right now. While they still love you, they just have learned to refocus their energies on something else right now.
You are (and would be) indecisive about this situation. Your person, on the other hand, doesn’t want to take action right now. Perhaps Spirit is inviting your right now to just take a pause (yes, journaling will help), and accept that others may not be ready at the same time as you. Take a pause and do nothing.
The River invites you to connect to who you truly are to truly understand how you can be interconnected with others. Spirit invites you to forgive, dear Aquarius, which has nothing to do with the other person. It is a gift to yourself. And so the universe asks, in what ways can you take accountability and give yourself the gift of forgiveness?
If you wish to learn more about forgiveness (and perhaps how to do it), I have written something about forgiveness, especially self-forgiveness, when I managed to get over suicide grief.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…