Aquarius Love Tarot – Road to Healing
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Unrequited desire | Your energies: hope and perseverance
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Through struggle comes strength. You are right about allowing yourself to feel your feelings, and being vulnerable. This reading seems to show how strong you are to discover your own measure of suffering while you take it with grace and dignity.
The way you allow yourself to connect to the depth of your emotions is a clear sign of your emotional intelligence.
Sometimes you may feel you are not doing enough, or that the journey will not end. But feeling it all is just a clear affirmation that you are on the road to healing.
The Journey is a reminder to continue walking your path, and not to be rattled by the things you can’t control. This speaks of your innate ability to conquer your challenges because you are adventurous, curious, and have a deep sense of appreciation of life.
In this deck, this card (The Journey) has a corresponding card that continues the narrative. Here, a girl with a deer has built some friendship with a deer who is barely like her. The other card shows the girl and deer who have grown. They have shared sunny joys and cold sorrows together, so their wisdom has grown through time.
So, having The Journey on your spread today signifies that time heals, and definitely there is some wisdom that you could learn in your journey. Walk it anyway. So consciously allow it to happen, because you are on the path to growth.
You are enough.
That means you don’t have to think that you have to do more to be more.
Continue walking your path, and let go of the need to be swept by things you can’t control.
Remember to take one step at a time, and to trust in the process. The road to healing can be hard, but the answers will eventually dawn on you. Enjoy working on your ideas right now as you look forward for that day to come.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…