Aquarius Love Tarot – Somebody is Unhappy
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: Retreat. Rest. Be held. | Your energy: My way or the highway
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
It’s time to take a break, dear Aquarius. If you are the type who wants to be on top of all things, then Spirit invites you to detach, at least for this month.
What you might need to focus on right now is to fill your own cup. When we are running around half-filled, we subconsciously look to people around us to give us the nourishment and nurturing that we so deeply crave, Oracle says. And that is what seems to be happening around your romantic situation, dear Aquarius. There is an intense need to prove a point and feel like you want some attention simply because you stretch yourself way too thin.
It’s okay to be vulnerable, but to blame others for it is an entirely different thing.
The Deep Replenishment card is a reminder to take care of yourself first. It’s important to fill your own cup before taking care of others, or else you risk burning out. Take a step back and focus on self-care for a while. It’s okay to be vulnerable, but it’s not okay to blame others for your own emotional state.
In what ways can you let go of overprotective and channel the energy of letting go?
Now is the time to take a step back and let your partner be. Think about ways you can nourish your soul and refuel your body. What is your favorite thing to do as a person?
When you heed the could of your soul to provide self-nourishment, it will overflow and you will nourish all those around you as well. If you can’t think of your favorite thing to do, then do that one thing that scares you and step out of your comfort zone right now.
Don’t be too hard on your partner as well as yourself. Life is short!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more