Aquarius Love Tarot – Somebody is Unhappy
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: Retreat. Rest. Be held. | Your energy: My way or the highway
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
It’s time to take a break, dear Aquarius. If you are the type who wants to be on top of all things, then Spirit invites you to detach, at least for this month.
What you might need to focus on right now is to fill your own cup. When we are running around half-filled, we subconsciously look to people around us to give us the nourishment and nurturing that we so deeply crave, Oracle says. And that is what seems to be happening around your romantic situation, dear Aquarius. There is an intense need to prove a point and feel like you want some attention simply because you stretch yourself way too thin.
It’s okay to be vulnerable, but to blame others for it is an entirely different thing.
The Deep Replenishment card is a reminder to take care of yourself first. It’s important to fill your own cup before taking care of others, or else you risk burning out. Take a step back and focus on self-care for a while. It’s okay to be vulnerable, but it’s not okay to blame others for your own emotional state.
In what ways can you let go of overprotective and channel the energy of letting go?
Now is the time to take a step back and let your partner be. Think about ways you can nourish your soul and refuel your body. What is your favorite thing to do as a person?
When you heed the could of your soul to provide self-nourishment, it will overflow and you will nourish all those around you as well. If you can’t think of your favorite thing to do, then do that one thing that scares you and step out of your comfort zone right now.
Don’t be too hard on your partner as well as yourself. Life is short!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…