Aquarius Love Tarot – They Are Just Waiting for You
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Find inspiration | Energies: overly enthusiastic; mysterious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius Love Tarot
You are very enthusiastic, and perhaps you feel hurt about your person not showing any sign of excitement about this connection. Your partner may be mysterious, but they are also thinking about you. Whether they are thinking about making it work or just letting it fall apart—I don’t know. And so as I end the reading I said, if there is anything you need clarity on, it’s best to ask them directly. You will get your answers with a heartfelt conversation.
As mentioned, I saw two scenarios from this reading. One is a blossoming relationship, while the other is a relationship on the cracks. No matter where you are in those scenarios, there seems to be a gray area between the two of you. And the only way to make sense of it is through communication. The person you’re dealing with is so confused that they don’t know how to take action, and so they could be waiting for you to make the first move. Something feels overbearing for them and the thought of their action steps is just running in loops in their head.
But know this, dear Aquarius—you are never alone. Miss Sunshine here is a reminder of the joys of being in a relationship. Both of you have been hurt in the past and this hurt may have been lingering in your psyche more than you ever wish it would stay, and it affects you in an uncontrollable way. Miss Sunshine is a reminder for you to find the courage to rise above your troubles and shine your light anyway. Indeed, it’s time for you to leave the night and fears behind.
Moreover, this card can also speak of the beauty of this connection. How can the two of you be the sunshine in each other’s life?
You are capable of loving and being vulnerable, and you know it.
Breath is prayer and praise; she is all-inspiring, Oracle asserts. Moreover, the strength of your breath is the extent to which you are connected with your own self—your creativity, power, and existence. Perhaps you need to take a pause before you make your next move or plan your action steps wherein you have to take into account some calculated risks. You wouldn’t want to be hurt again by your own doing. But on the other hand, sometimes we need to get hurt in order for us to learn courage and to be guided as to where we should be focusing.
If you want to go for it, then do it. Detach from the outcome and just do it. If it fails, then know that we are here to grow. There is always something new to learn every day.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…