– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Keep facing your true north. | Energies: anxiety; eye on the prize
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
You may be totally different from your person, and it’s getting the best of you. That means you could be focusing on things that would not help this connection to flourish. You are totally different from who you were yesterday, so own it.
Acknowledge your accomplishments—give yourself a pat on the back—because you could be obsessing about your past mistakes.
It seems like you are careful not to repeat the same mistakes in the past. But being overly mindful of your past self may be hindering you to be present in this connection.
You are dealing with an ultra-independent and successful person. While you may feel like they are out of your league, they know that who you were yesterday is totally different from who you are now. They see you for who you are, so don’t waste it by conditioning yourself and thinking that you are not good enough for them. If you aren’t their match, they wouldn’t have stuck around.
Surround yourself with activities or people who make you feel inspired. You are already doing it, and just keep moving forward, never walk back.
Your Oracle card seems to be an affirmation of what the universe wants you to know. The message is not surprising at all, but totally unexpected. What I just mentioned are the exact words Oracle wants to send too–stop overthinking. It is happening, and it’s closer than you think.
You are exactly where you need to be, dear Aquarius, and things are moving at a perfect speed. The foundations are steady; so all you have to do now is trust and keep walking forward, Oracle asserts.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…