Aquarius Love Tarot – Until When?
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Fiercely redirect your attention | Energies: confusion; controlling
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Accept that new chance to live—the Elixir of Life—dear Aquarius. Give yourself permission to heal. That means, removing everything in your life (regardless of its worth) that no longer serves you. Perhaps you don’t want to leave your relationship behind because it’s unfair to your lover. But as you do so, you are being less true to yourself. If you say yes to yourself, you fear that you will lose everything that you have invested in.
It’s not a question of what you should do so that you would not lose something. But it’s more of, what are you willing to lose? If not, how can you compromise? There is an equivalent exchange for whatever you chose, and it doesn’t really matter what or how much you lose. Ask yourself, how can you be true to yourself?
Follow that and accept the consequences. Gracefully release everything that you will lose as a result of you being true to yourself.
Trust the magic of new beginnings, dear Aquarius.
The Ray of Light here is a reminder that where your energy flows, that’s where your energy goes. You can be so analytical and clever about any issue, but as long as you don’t make a choice, it would all be in vain. Moreover, focusing more on the roadblocks instead of taking action will drain you until you have no energy left to start something.
The Ray of Light also speaks of fixation. In what ways are you ruminating about this romantic issue? How can you fiercely redirect your attention toward what matters? In your case, making a choice.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more