– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: You’ve been training for this for lifetimes | Energies: confidence | fixation
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
The universe invites you to let go of being that ‘cold-hearted bitch’ and channel your intelligence to approach a situation that needs some space for empathy.
Your person seems to be traditional and fixated over how they usually do things. While they listen to your pieces of advice, sometimes you run the risk of convincing them to change how they think or see the world. This is not how Spirit wants you to act now, because Spirit invites you to see this as a long-term friendship. That means, acknowledging how they see and do things and accepting their quirkiness, even if it’s too annoying for you.
You just know what to do and you’re not willing to negotiate.
You don’t have to push for negotiations and bring yourself to be in a position where you are left without a choice. Focus on things that you can control, and that could be how you communicate your point of view with your person. You don’t have to be on the same page to be successful in reaching a mutual goal. Sometimes you just have to allow them to be and learn on their own. Perhaps just a clear expression of why you think it’s important to take your advice will do the trick.
You are supposed to be here at this time of great change. If something feels so daunting, remember that this is the perfect lifetime to confront it. All of your past experiences have polished your soul into the most magnificent expression that is your authentic self, Oracle asserts.
You are ready to step forward, so embrace your skills to get through your blockages, and never hesitate.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…