Aquarius Love Tarot – You Want Answers… Now.
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Ask for protection | Energies: impatient; mysterious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Everything will be illuminated upon us if we allow things to run their own course. And as we continue to create ourselves through action, then the mystery will fade on its own. That’s the message of the Justice card, which is often the result of our own choices.
Sometimes we don’t need to try hard to seek clarity about other people’s actions, because all we need to do is to understand ourselves. What others do reflects back to us what we need to confront about ourselves. And this could be what’s happening around you. Call your person mysterious, possessive, or selfish, but how they respond to your mutual struggle is none of your business. Their character must never define your own.
The Scorpion here is symbolic of one’s ardor for life as an enthusiastic lover, protective mother, and skilled hunter, Oracle says. Keep the balance between solitude and lustiness. Spirit asks, what are you passionate about, dear Aquarius?
Perhaps it’s time to reconnect with that Inner Child and follow your passion. How can you rekindle your penchant for life as it happens?
Stop obsessing about the answers, because it will dawn on you at the right place, and it’s always at an unexpected time. So do not anticipate it, and enjoy the process, even if the journey is not so smooth after all.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…