Aquarius Love – You’re Fed Up
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: Sisterhood of the Rose | Energies: frustration over deceit
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aquarius love tarot | full reading
Aquarius love tarot | Oracle message
Don’t let frustration dim your sparkle, dear Aquarius!
I know you’ve been dealing with a situation that seems unnerving. Your partner may have persuasive counterarguments all the time, and indeed, it can be exasperating.
It seems like you are dealing with the elephant in the room—a lingering unresolved issue, persisting miscommunication, or constant struggle with meeting halfway. All these factors have contributed to an emotional disconnect forming between you and your partner. I see you, dear Aquarius, and the universe sees your readiness to let go of this hefty burden and courageously stride onward.
Spirit invites you now to never allow frustration to overshadow your unique sparkle.
The Sisterhood of the Rose Oracle is comprised of a lineage of dedicated priestesses and mystics, who wholeheartedly devoted their existence to producing beauty and spreading consciousness throughout every corner of the world.
In a similar vein, akin to the rose which symbolizes the heart and the sacred geometry of life, you’re being beckoned by life to observe and appreciate the boundless beauty that surrounds you. Mother Earth subtly reveals her profound secrets to those who make time to listen attentively.
Take time for self-nurturance. This way you can build a connection with your highest self. Moreover, this is the key to successfully navigating this present challenge.
Take action: make an effort to surround yourself with elements of beauty and strive to create beauty wherever you venture.
You always have a choice. And you can always choose to focus on yourself first.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions, especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Eight of Wands
You are energized and ready for your next steps after a long period of waiting. You may have broken through a creative block, and you feel as though you are finally going places.
Though you want to move on to the next stage of your goals, it feels like an uphill battle. There is restlessness and willingness to move, but there is also lack of direction.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…